We have added a Sanitary Meter option, 84CS to our 84C family of vortex flowmeters, which is part Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Process Instrumentation.
Why a Sanitary 84C option for Vortex?
– Only 3A approved vortex meter in the market
– Unique Shedder design provides best-in class accuracy (±0.5% liquids,
±1.0% gas & steam)
– Available with Sanitary, Quick-disconnect end connections
– For Clean-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-In-Process (SIP) at temperatures up to 350°F / 177°C
– The 84CS is an extension of the 84C Series and replaces the 84S model
What about the other Vortex 84CS feature releases and where can I get them?
– The 84C vortex flow meter and all its features can be ordered
– The DTM Easy Configuration Wizard is a simple 7-step process to
configure any Schneider Electric vortex meter for either HART 7 or
– The Configuration Personalities are pre-configurations that simplify
(or limit) menu settings and measurements for specific application
via the DTM or local display. Three personalities are being
featured for any of our Vortex meters: Oil & Gas, Steam and
– The Time-in Service feature shows the days the vortex meter has been
in service and is useful for scheduling maintenance service.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call +27 87 830 6859